STRIPE-OFF is a remarkable striping paint overspray release agent that keeps paint buildup from bonding to your expensive striping equipment and stencils. STRIPE-OFF is effective at preventing all quick drying, water borne, solvent borne, thermoplastic or epoxy paints from bonding!
As DOT’s, Municipalities, and Private Striping Contractors are utilizing technologically advanced paints and state of the art striping equipment, they are experiencing more headaches.
- More and more are man-hours are needed to either scrape or grind on your striping equipment and stencils just to get them clean.
- Using and storing dangerous paint strippers to aid the removal of paint overspray buildup from stencils and equipment
Apply STRIPE-OFF to your expensive striping equipment, outriggers, gun packs or stencils before you stripe and you will receive the following benefits:
- Stops the bonding – of quick-drying, water or solvent borne thermoplastic or epoxy striping paints to your equipment, stencils and job sites.
- Keeps your equipment looking it’s best – since a lot of dollars are spent each year on striping vehicles, outriggers, gun packs and stencils, it only make sense that you want them looking good.
- Clings to any surface – vertical, horizontal or even oblong.
- No fisheyes – because it contains no silicones.
- Easy cleanup- when you are done, simply flush or wipe off the striping paint overspray accumulations.
- Extremely versatile – also keeps asphalt and tack oil from bonding to your equipment, barrels, cones and barricades.
STRIPE-OFF is versatile and can be used on the following:
- Striping Machine/Vehicle Wheels
- Gun Packs
- Shuttle Buggies
- Traffic Cones, Barrels and Barricades
Who uses STRIPE-OFF?
- State DOTS
- County Road Departments
- City Street Departments
- Sign Shops
- Asphalt Contractors
- Striping and Sealing Contractors
- Traffic Control Service Companies
- Rental Companies
- National Park Service
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 5:00pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.