STAND-UP is a specially blended liquid deicer that gives you the power to virtually eliminate the threat of dangerous and costly slips and falls this winter. STAND-UP can be applied before a winter storm to prevent the ice and snow from bonding to your walkways, steps, and ramps, making removal a breeze. STAND-UP can also be applied after a winter storm, simply remove the bulk snow by shoveling, plowing or blowing, then apply STAND-UP to completely clear your walkways, ramps, and steps.
Whether you are in charge of a university or school with the responsibility of protecting the nations youth, a hospital with a zero tolerance snow policy or a manufacturing plant running multiple shifts, keeping people safe is your number one goal. Achieving this goal is not easy. According to the 2010 Liberty Mutual Workplace Safety Index, the cost of slips and falls are up 41.9% from 1998 to 2008, with an annualized cost of 13.67 billion dollars! To make matters worse, many of the tools you are given to fight ice and snow don’t work correctly or just create other problems. STAND-UP solves 6 major problems for facilities:
- The problem of salt not working at temperatures below 20 degrees. STAND-UP works in temperature reaching 65 degrees below zero. That means you can completely remove dangerous ice and slippery snow pack ASAP, without waiting for the temperatures to rise.
- Dangerous refreezing of melted ice and snow. Once temperatures drop, salt stops working and the melted ice and snow refreeze, creating an even more slippery surface. STAND-UP keeps working as the temperatures drop, preventing refreezing.
- Salt damage to your expensive concrete, decorative pavers, and iron handrails. Salt creates a mini chemical reaction that causes pitting and spalling of your concrete and your iron handrails to rust and stain the concrete. STAND-UP is no more corrosive than tap water and will not harm your investment in concrete or metal.
- Salt tracking into your facility. Your janitorial staff battles damage your floor wax and salt on your carpets all winter long. STAND-UP is a liquid that will not track into your facility creating extra work for your staff.
- Salt can kill your landscape trees, bushes and vegetation. Tough winters can be tough on your landscape. Salt in heavy amounts can kill off your trees, bushes and vegetation. STAND-UP is safe on you investment in landscaping.
- Storing salt during off season. Salt is heavy, corrosive and it’s hydroscopic (attracts moisture), which turns an open or damage bag of salt into a salt block that is useless next winter. STAND-UP in corrosive as tap water and has a shelf life of 7 years. You just simply close the spigot on the tote, or put the cap back on the drum or pail, and it’s ready you use next winter.
STAND-UP can be applying to virtually any surface that has ice and snow on it. Use STAND-UP on the following:
- Concrete walkways, ramps and steps
- Decorative or stamped concrete
- Brick pavers
- Metal handrails
- Metal catwalks and fire escapes
- Wood or composite decking
- Detectable warning plates
- Loading docks
STAND-UP is absolutely guaranteed to work! Use STAND-UP around your facility this winter and enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced slips and falls – by giving you the power to completely clear your walkways, ramps, and steps, so your visitors, employees and staff can stay on their feet and off their backs!
- Be proactive and apply before a winter storm – to prevent frost, snow and black ice from bonding to your concrete, so you can easily remove it!. For best results, apply STAND-UP 4 to 6 hours in advance of a storm.
- Apply after a winter storm – simply shovel, plow or blow the snow as you normally would. Then use STAND-UP to melts through the remaining ice and snow pack. It will breaking the bond that holds it to your walkways, ramps and steps so you can easily remove it!
- Reduced man-hours – spent clearing ice and snow from your walkways, ramps and steps!
- Works in sub-zero temperatures – revolutionary technology breakthrough keeps new STAND-UP working long after ordinary pellet deicers stop!
- Great looking tile and carpet – no more salt tracking into your facility!
- Long lasting concrete and decorative paver – since STAND-UP will not harm your concrete, causing ugly pitting and spalling like salt does!
- Iron handrails that look great – since STAND-UP will not rust your metal handrails, causing unsightly rust stains like salt does!
STAND-UP is currently being used by the following facilities:
- Colleges and Universities
- Public and Private Schools
- Manufacturing Plants
- County Courthouses
- Municipal Building & Grounds Departments
- Park & Recreation Departments
- Nursing Homes
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 4:30pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.