If you have ever driven a truck with a snow plow, hauled snow or any operated other snow fighting equipment during a winter storm, you can relate to the aggravation of high moisture content snow buildup. This snow buildup problem is made even worse by frigid temperatures, creating ice-slush that sticks like glue and causes you the following problems:
- Excessive snow and ice slush buildup to your loader buckets, truck dump beds and snow blower chutes when hauling away snow to a dumpsite or snow melter.
- Excess weight of snow and ice slush buildup can greatly increase your vehicles fuel consumption and can damage equipment.
- Reduced visibility of warning lights from snow and ice slush buildup. This creates dangerous driving conditions for your driver and other motorists on the road.
- Clogged garage floor drains from all the sand, dirt and debris held in by the snow and ice slush buildup that is carried back into your garage.
SNO-FLO can be applied anywhere you experience snow and ice slush buildup.
- Inside dump beds, loader buckets and snow blower discharge chutes
- Snow plows and grader blades
- Underneath wheel-wells
- The back of your spreaders and other snow fighting equipment
- Wiring harnesses
- Snow shovels
In addition, SNO-FLO can be applied to your sand stockpiles to keep them from freezing. This makes the sand easier to front-end load, shovel or spread. SNO-FLO can also be used on cinders and other abrasives.
Benefits of using SNO-FLO in your snow fighting operations:
- Prevents wet snow buildup – on any surface you experience sticking. Makes hauling away snow a breeze.
- Improves Truck safety – by keeping your warning lights visible to motorists.
- Less equipment maintenance – because the excess weight of high moisture snow is damaging to equipment and truck components.
- More fuel savings – since less weight means more miles to the gallon.
- Minimize garage slush – by keeping snow and ice slush off your vehicles fenders and wheel-wells, you bring less into your garage and that means less floor drains problems!
SNO-FLO is currently being used by:
- State DOTS
- County Road & Bridge Departments
- City Street Departments
- Private Snow Plowing Contractors
- Toll Roads
- Department of Defense
- National Park Service
- Ski Resorts
- University and College
- School Districts
- United States Post Offices
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 5:00pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.