SLIDE-TEC creates a super-slick, friction resistant shield on your spreaders, truck beds and hoppers that enhances the normal flow of gravity. Instead of material like salt, sand, cinders or gravel bridging, arching or sticking to your equipment, it slides right out. In addition, if you haul salt, you’ll love the fact that we have added rust & corrosion inhibitors to protect your equipment!
Using SLIDE-TEC will help you solve these common problems:
- Bridging, arching and sticking of wet or frozen material in your truck beds and V-box spreaders – slowing down your snow removal operations.
- Wasting or misapplying expensive material like salt – because too much salt is a waste and too little salt doesn’t get the job done right.
SLIDE-TEC can be used on the following pieces of equipment, concentrating on the seams, corners and other hot spots where sticking occurs:
- Spreader boxes
- Truck beds
Benefits of using SLIDE-TEC in your operations:
- Creates an extremely slick surface – enhancing the natural flow of gravity, causing material to slide right out of your truck beds, spreaders and hoppers.
- Eliminates frustration with bridging, arching and sticking – of wet, frozen material in your truck beds, V-Boxes, or tail-gate spreader augers!
- Improves performance and results – by keeping material coming smoothly to your conveyors and augers. Apply the right amount every time!
- Inhibits rust & corrosion – with a clear protective coating.
SLIDE-TEC is currently being used by:
- State DOTS
- County Road & Bridge Departments
- City Street Departments
- Special Road Districts
- Private Snow Plowing Contractors
- Toll Roads
- Department of Defense
- National Park Service
- Ski Resorts
- University and College
- School Districts
- United States Post Offices
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 5:00pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.