Today many State DOTS, Municipalities and Asphalt Contractors are feeling the pinch of EPA mandates to eliminate the use of flammable or high VOC solvents. Finding a suitable replacement that meets all the environmental requirements and really works has proven to be a major headache. The two main solutions currently used have inherent problems:
- Soap based products – while safe, simply do not work.
- Petroleum blends or citrus products – are highly flammable or emit to many VOC’s.
With a remarkably high flash point that is over 140 degrees Fahrenheit and VOC’s below 5 percent, PAVE-SAFE gives you an environmental compliance protection you need with the ability to safely remove tough asphalt, tack oil, heavy grease and dirt and soil accumulations. Put PAVE-SAVE to work in your operation and enjoy the following benefits:
- AMAZING DUAL-ACTION – by removing both tough asphalt and tack oil on your vehicles, pavers, asphalt distributors and safety cones, plus it prevents their adhesion.
- FLASH POINT AND VOC COMPLIANCE – means a safer work zone.
- REDUCED RISK OF ENVIRONMENTAL FINES – with compliance.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE – will not contaminate the soil
- FREE RINSING – leaves no gummy residue.
PAVE-SAFE can be safely used on the following asphalt equipment
- Paving Machines
- Patching Machines
- Asphalt Oil Distributors
- Trucks and Cars
- Shuttle Buggies
- Asphalt Recycling Machine
- Asphalt Reclaimers
- Asphalt Milling Equipment
- Infrared Heaters
- Crack Sealing Kettles
- Asphalt Hot Boxes
- Portable Traffic Control Devices
- Warning Barricades, Barrels and Cones
PAVE-SAFE is currently being used:
- Asphalt Contractors
- Asphalt Plants
- State DOTS
- Striping and Sealing Contractors
- Traffic Control Service Companies
- Rental Companies
- Department of Defense
- National Park Service
- Roofing Contractors
- Asphalt Shingle Grinding Contractors
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 4:30pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.