State, county, and city bridge departments have been plagued by under-bridge corrosion from salts and liquid chlorides used to deice roadways during winter snow removal operations. Theses corrosive deicing chemicals wash off the bridge decks causing the following problems:
- Rusted rocker arms and assemblies – leading to expensive repairs.
- Deteriorated concrete supports – reducing the structural integrity of the bridge.
- A shortened life span – of your expensive bridge.
These problems have caused a large number of our nations bridges to be listed as deficient by the Federal Highway Administration.
BRIDGE-MATE can be applied to the following bridge components:
- Rocker arms and any movable components of stationary or drawbridges.
- Concrete pilings
- Bolts and flanges
Protect and lubricate your bridge components with BRIDGE-MATE and enjoy the following benefits:
- Protect and lubricate the rocker arms – and all other movable components of any bridge.
- Prevent salt deterioration – of concrete pilings.
- Polymer coating will not wash off – eliminating concern over soil contamination concerns.
- Increased life span – of you expensive bridge.
BRIDGE-MATE is currently being used by bridge departments of the following governmental agencies:
- State DOT’S
- Bridge Authorities
- Toll Road Authorities
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 4:30pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.