BLACK-MAX takes your existing rusty surface and transforms it into a black polymer shield that stops the rust dead in its tracks! This new surface can be left black, or you can repaint it without the concern of ugly rust bleed-though. When you want an alternative solution to sandblasting and all its containment issues, turn to BLACK-MAX.
The National Association of Corrosion Engineers current U.S. corrosion study puts the annual cost of corrosion damage at 276 billion dollars. BLACK-MAX solves three common rust problems for anyone of in charge maintenance:
- Frequent and expensive repainting. By using BLACK-MAX on a rusty surface before you paint eliminates the possibility of rust bleeding back through your new paint. BLACK-MAX is able to accomplish this by blocking out oxygen, completely stopping the rusting process.
- Environmental concerns about the containment of blast residue. Newer E.P.A. and O.S.H.A regulations can levee large fines for improper containment of sandblasting residue. Using BLACK-MAX completely eliminates the need for sandblasting with the same results.
- Damage or wear of metal surfaces or bearing. Sandblasting is hard on metal, BLACK-MAX is easy on metal, either way you get the same results, no more rust!
When it comes to your rust problems, you can do it the hard way with sandblasting or the easy way with BLACK-MAX Cathodic Rust Arrestor! BLACK-MAX is absolutely guaranteed to work! Use BLACK-MAX in your operation and enjoy the following benefits:
- Halts existing rust activity – stops rust dead in its tracks!
- Prevents new rust activity – by blocking oxygen!
- Transforms rust into a black, polymer shield – simply leave it black or add some new paint!
- Stops rust bleed-through of new paint – means less repainting and better looking vehicles, equipment and facilities!
- Reduces the need for containment of sandblast residue – just brush or roll on BLACK-MAX on to the rusty surface, it’s that easy!
- Extremely versatile – use it on any rusty surface!
BLACK-MAX can be applying to virtually any metal surface that has surface rust on it. Our customers use BLACK-MAX on the following rusty equipment:
- Truck beds
- Vehicle frames
- Salt spreaders
- Sign posts
- Bridge rocker arms
- Chlorine equipment
- Storm basins
- lift stations
- Storage tanks
- Playground equipment
- Mower decks
- Fertilizer equipment
BLACK-MAX is currently being used by many departments with our nations municipalities, government agencies, large facilities and private contractors:
- Street and Road Departments
- Bridge Departments
- Water Departments
- Sewer Departments
- Wastewater Departments
- Solid Waste Departments
- Utility Departments
- Park & Recreation Departments
- Department of Defense
- National Parks
- College and Universities
- School Districts
- Agricultural Enterprises
Request information about our products
Call 1-800-688-6221 between 7:30am and 4:30pm CST to speak to customer service or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.